SYNOPSISzombiescope [OPTIONS] [UNIT]
DESCRIPTIONZombieScope for SPARK, zombiescope, analyses dead path conjectures generated by the Examiner for SPARK and attempts to determine their liveness automatically. For each dpc file read, ZombieScope will produce a sdp (simplified dead paths) file and an optional zlg (zombiescope log) file.
This manual page only summarises the zombiescope command-line flags, please refer to the full Simplifier manual for further information.
OPTIONSThese options do not quite follow the usual GNU command line syntax as options start with a single dash instead of the usual two.
- Displays command line help.
- Displays version information.
- Do not generate a ZombieScope log file.
- Specify filename for the ZombieScope file.
- Do not line wrap output files.
- Adopt a plain output style (e.g. no dates or version numbers).
- Do not renumber hypotheses and conclusions in sdp files.
- Specify the maximum number of hypotheses that will be analysed.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Florian Schanda <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.