- zoomsh [-e] [-v loglevel] [commands...]
You may pass one or more commands to zoomsh. These commands are invoked first.
- Makes zoomsh stop processing commands as soon as an error occur. The exit code of zoomsh is 1 if error occurs; 0 otherwise.
- Sets YAZ log level.
If you start the yaz-ztest in one console you can use the ZOOM shell as follows:
$ zoomsh ZOOM>connect localhost:9999 ZOOM>search computer localhost:9999: 7 hits ZOOM>show 0 1 1 Default USmarc 001 11224466 003 DLC 005 00000000000000.0 008 910710c19910701nju 00010 eng 010 $a 11224466 040 $a DLC $c DLC 050 00 $a 123-xyz 100 10 $a Jack Collins 245 10 $a How to program a computer 260 1 $a Penguin 263 $a 8710 300 $a p. cm. ZOOM>quit
You can also achieve the same result by passing the commands as arguments on a single command line:
$ zoomsh "connect localhost:9999" "search computer""show 0 1" quit
- Connects to the target given by zurl.
- Closes connection to target given by zurl or all targets if zurl was omitted.
show [start [count]]
- Displays count records starting at offset given by start. First records has offset 0 (unlike the Z39.50 protocol).
- Quits zoomsh.
set name [value]
- Sets option name to value.
- Prints value of option name.
- Prints list of available commands.
ZOOM home page