SYNOPSISblkstat [-f fstype ] [-i imgtype] [-o imgoffset] [-b dev_sector_size] [-vV] image [images] addr
DESCRIPTIONblkstat displays the allocation status of the given data unit. blkstat was called dstat in TSK versions prior to 3.0.0.
- -f fstype
- Specify the file system type. Use '-f list' to list the supported file system types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -i imgtype
- Identify the type of image file, such as raw. Use '-i list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -o imgoffset
- The sector offset where the file system starts in the image.
- -b dev_sector_size
- The size, in bytes, of the underlying device sectors. If not given, the value in the image format is used (if it exists) or 512-bytes is assumed.
- Verbose output of debugging statements to stderr
- Display version
- image [images]
- The disk or partition image to read, whose format is given with '-i'. Multiple image file names can be given if the image is split into multiple segments. If only one image file is given, and its name is the first in a sequence (e.g., as indicated by ending in '.001'), subsequent image segments will be included automatically.
Address to display stats on. This is a fragment for UNIX file systems or
a sector for FAT.
AUTHORBrian Carrier <carrier at sleuthkit dot org>
Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org>