chktrust [options] filename
DESCRIPTIONVerify if an PE executable (CLR assembly, Win32 EXE or DLL) has a valid Authenticode(r) signature that can be traced back to a trusted certificate authority (CA). This means that
- (a) the signature is valid (i.e. file integrity) and,
- (b) the code-signing certificate can be chained back to one of the
- certificates in the Trust store.
- -q, -quiet
- Quiet mode. Limited display on console.
- -v, -verbose
- Verbose mode. More details displayed on the console.
- -help, -h, -?, /?
- Display help about this tool.