[-s] [-lob] name rnum bnum dnum
crtest read [-wb] [-lob] name
crtest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum dnum pnum align
crtest combo name
crtest wicked [-c] name rnum
The command `crtest' is a utility for facility test and performance test. Check a database generated by the command or measure the execution time of the command. This command is used in the following format. `name' specifies a database name. `rnum' specifies the number of records. `bnum' specifies the number of elements of a bucket array. `dnum' specifies the number of division of a database. `pnum' specifies the number of patterns of the keys. `align' specifies the basic size of alignment. `fbpsiz' specifies the size of the free block pool.
- crtest write [-s] [-lob] name rnum bnum dnum
- Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as `00000001', `00000002'...
- crtest read [-wb] [-lob] name
- Retrieve all records of the database above.
- crtest rcat [-c] name rnum bnum dnum pnum align fbpsiz
- Store records with partway duplicated keys using concatenate mode.
- crtest combo name
- Perform combination test of various operations.
- crtest wicked [-c] name rnum
- Perform updating operations selected at random.
Options feature the following.
: make the files sparse.
-lob : handle large objects.
-wb : use the function `crgetwb' instead of the function `crget'.
-c : perform comparison test with map of Cabin.
This command returns 0 on success, another on failure. The environment variable `QDBMDBGFD' specifies the file descriptor to output the history of updating the variable `dpecode'.
AUTHORQDBM was written by Mikio Hirabayashi <[email protected]>.