- dumppdf [option...] file...
- Dump all the objects. By default only the document trailer is printed.
- Specifies PDF object IDs to display. Comma-separated IDs, or multiple -i options are accepted.
- Specifies the comma-separated list of the page numbers to be extracted. Page numbers start at one. By default, it extracts text from all the pages.
-r, -b, -t
Specifies the output format of stream contents. Because the contents of stream objects can be very large, they are omitted when none of the options above is specified.
With -r option, the "raw" stream contents are dumped without decompression. With -b option, the decompressed contents are dumped as a binary blob. With -t option, the decompressed contents are dumped in a text format, similar to repr() manner. When -r or -b option is given, no stream header is displayed for the ease of saving it to a file.
- Show the table of contents.
- Provides the user password to access PDF contents.
- Increase the debug level.
Dump all the headers and contents, except stream objects:
$ dumppdf -a test.pdf
Dump the table of contents:
$ dumppdf -T test.pdf
Extract a JPEG image:
$ dumppdf -r -i6 test.pdf > image.jpeg