DESCRIPTIONfwcheck_psad parses the iptables ruleset on the underlying system to see if iptables has been configured to log and block unwanted packets by default. This program is called by psad , but can also be executed manually from the command line.
- Specify path to the psad configuration file. By default this is /etc/psad/psad.conf.
- Allow the user to analyze a specific rulset from a file rather than the local policy.
- Analyze the local iptables ruleset and exit.
- Look for specific log prefix defined through the FW_MSG_SEARCH variable(s) in the configuration file.
- Specify path to psad lib directory.
- Display the help message.
AUTHORMichael Rash <[email protected]>
BUGSSend bug reports to [email protected] Suggestions and/or comments are always welcome as well.
DISTRIBUTIONpsad is distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL), and the latest version may be downloaded from: http://www.cipherdyne.org/