gnunet-testbed can be used to control GNUnet peers to perform testing and benchmarking of the system. Note that gnunet-testbed is at this point still a very new tool and not functional. gnunet-testbed is fully scriptable and uses bash as a scripting language. All features of bash are supported, including the execution of arbitrary shell commands. gnunet-testbed extends bash with additional, testbed specific commands.
- -h, --help
- print help page
- -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME
- load config file (defaults: ~/.gnunet/gnunet.conf)
- -v, --version
- print the version number
- -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- change the loglevel. Possible values for LOGLEVEL are NOTHING, FATAL, ERROR, FAILURE, WARNING, MESSAGE, INFO, DEBUG, CRON and EVERYTHING.
NOTESgnunet-testbed is not yet fully implemented. Peers that participate in a testbed must load the testbed module.
- GNUnet configuration file