SYNOPSYSibtopodiff [-v][-h] -t <topo file> -d <subnet file> -s <start node name>
-p <start port num> -g <start port guid>
DESCRIPTIONThis utility performs matching between a given topology file (see man ibdm-topology-file) and a subnet.lst file (this file provides a dump of all links in the discovered fabric and generated by ibdiagnet or OpenSM).
- -t|--topology <file>
- Topology file. See man ibdm-topology-file for its definition.
- -d|--discovered <file>
- subnet.lst file produced by OpenSM or ibdiagnet
- -s|--start-node <name>
- The name of the matching start node, also known as anchor node. E.g. H-1/U1
- -p|--port-num <num>
- The number of the matching start port, also known as anchor port
- -g|--port-guid <guid>
- The guid of the matching start port