DESCRIPTIONA composite is a role that consists of a set of two or more roles.
The API of a composite role is almost identical to that of a regular role.
INHERITANCE"Moose::Meta::Role::Composite" is a subclass of Moose::Meta::Role.
Moose::Meta::Role::Composite->new(%options)This returns a new composite role object. It accepts the same options as its parent class, with a few changes:
This option is an array reference containing a list of Moose::Meta::Role object. This is a required option.
If a name is not given, one is generated from the roles provided.
Creates a new RoleSummation role application with %role_params and applies the composite role to it. The RoleSummation role application class used is determined by the composite role's "application_role_summation_class" attribute.
Like "Class::MOP::Package->reinitialize", but doesn't allow passing a string with the package name, as there is no real package for composite roles.
BUGSSee ``BUGS'' in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <[email protected]>
- Dave Rolsky <[email protected]>
- Jesse Luehrs <[email protected]>
- Shawn M Moore <[email protected]>
- יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman) <[email protected]>
- Karen Etheridge <[email protected]>
- Florian Ragwitz <[email protected]>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <[email protected]>
- Chris Prather <[email protected]>
- Matt S Trout <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.