SYNOPSISnxtranslate [options] [--hd4|--hdf5|--xml] [infile] [-o|--append outfile]
DESCRIPTIONnxtranslate is an anything to NeXus converter. This is accomplished by using translation files and a plugin style of architecture where nxtranslate can read from new formats as plugins become available. This document describes the usage of nxtranslate by three types of individuals: the person using existing translation files to create NeXus files, the person creating translation files, and the person writing new Retrievers. All of these concepts are discussed in detail.
OPTIONSThe following options are supported
- Print out the help message and exit
- Print out the version and exit
- -o outfile
- Specify output file. The default is the translation file with ".nxs" appended.
- --append outfile
- Specify appending to the output file.
- Write file using the hdf4 base.
- Write file using the hdf5 base.
- Write file using the xml base.
- -D macro
- Specify a macro. The macro should be in the form of "FILE=old_nexus.nxs". The "=" is required.
AUTHORnxtranslate was originally written by Peter Peterson <[email protected]> and may be used by others.