SYNOPSISoogl2rib [-n name] [-B r,g,b] [-w width] [-h height] [-fgb] [infile] [outfile]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the oogl2rib command.
oogl2rib Convert OOGL file to RenderMan rib format. Default: read from stdin, write to stdout. Accepts "-" as infile/outfile.
OPTIONSThe default action is to create a complete rib file containing default camera, lights, etc.
- -n name
- Set name for rendered TIFF file (default "geom.tiff") or framebuffer window (default "geom.rib").
- -B r,g,b
- Set background color, each component ranges from 0 to 1. Default is no background.
- -w width
- Set width of rendered frame, in pixels.
- -h height
- Set height of rendered frame, in pixels.
- The .rib file renders to on-screen framebuffer instead of TIFF file.
- Output geometry only, no world, no world block.
- Encapsulate geometry-only into a world block. This is the configuration to define a RIB file 'clip object' via the Quick RenderMan specification. Ignores -nBwhf.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Steve Robbins <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).