SYNOPSIS-words [-hlv ] [-b path ] [-d switch_disable_list ] [-e switch_enable_list ] [-f file ] [-o file ] [options ]
DESCRIPTIONis a configuring tool which aims to help building project on different operating systems.
The options are as follows:
- -b path
- Use given path as basedir.
- -d switch_disable_list
- Provide a list of switches to disable.
- -e switch_enable_list
- Provide a list of switches to enable.
- -f file
- Use an alternate file instead of pmkfile(5).
- Display usage.
- Enable check build log.
- -o file
- Override pmk.conf data with the content of the given file.
- Display the version number.
EXAMPLESTo display pmk version number:
$ pmk -v
To use src as the basedir and disable two switches:
$ pmk -b src -d use_gtk,use_qt
To specify an alternate pmkfile(5), enabling one switch and overriding /etc/pmk/pmk.conf with the content of a given file ( pmk/pmkovr in this case):
$ pmk -f pmk/pmkfile -e use_curses -o pmk/pmkovr
HISTORYThe idea to replace configure script was existing since a long time. But the projet was initiated in the begining of March 2003.
AUTHORAn Damien Couderc.
BUGSYou have to find them.