DESCRIPTIONQterminal is a Qt-based multitab terminal forked from QTermWidget, it is lightweight, open-source, specially designed for LXQt desktop environment.
The features of qterminal include: Split terminal horizontal and vertical, Multiple tab, Customized shortcut, Change color scheme.
- -d, --drop
- Start in "dropdown mode" (like Yakuake or Tilda)
- -e, --execute <command>
- Execute command instead of shell
- -h, --help
- Print this help
- -p, --profile
- Load qterminal with specific options
- -v, --version
- Prints application version and exits
- -w, --workdir <dir>
- Start session with specified work directory
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <https://github.com/qterminal/qterminal>
AUTHORThis manual page was written by ChangZhuo Chen <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).