- SUBROUTINE SDTTRF(
- N, DL, D, DU, INFO )
- INTEGER INFO, N
- REAL D( * ), DL( * ), DU( * )
PURPOSESDTTRF computes an LU factorization of a complex tridiagonal matrix A using elimination without partial pivoting.
The factorization has the form
A = L * U
where L is a product of unit lower bidiagonal
matrices and U is upper triangular with nonzeros in only the main diagonal and first superdiagonal.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
- DL (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (N-1)
- On entry, DL must contain the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of A. On exit, DL is overwritten by the (n-1) multipliers that define the matrix L from the LU factorization of A.
- D (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (N)
- On entry, D must contain the diagonal elements of A. On exit, D is overwritten by the n diagonal elements of the upper triangular matrix U from the LU factorization of A.
- DU (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (N-1)
- On entry, DU must contain the (n-1) superdiagonal elements of A. On exit, DU is overwritten by the (n-1) elements of the first superdiagonal of U.
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
> 0: if INFO = i, U(i,i) is exactly zero. The factorization has been completed, but the factor U is exactly singular, and division by zero will occur if it is used to solve a system of equations.