SYNOPSISspmonitor [-n proc_name] [-c config_file] [-t status_timeout] [-p port]
DESCRIPTIONspmonitor Provides a general monitoring and administrative tool for the Spread system. The spmonitor program can send queries and commands to Spread daemons to either gather debugging or performance statistics, or to shut down specific daemons or change flow control parameters of the system to tune performance.
Some details about the effective use of the spmonitor program are contained in the Users Guide which is available from the Spread web site www.spread.org.
- -t status_timeout
- The seconds between every status report. The default is 10.
- -p port
- The port number, to which the spmonitor program should connect in order to reach a Spread daemon.
- -n proc_name
- Force this daemon to be identified by a specific process name.
- -c config-file
- Use an alternate configuration file config-file instead of ./spread.conf.
- The default config file location. /etc/spread.conf is also searched if a local file is not found.