DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the sylph-searcher commands.
sylph-searcher is a Full-text search program for messages stored in the mailboxes of Sylpheed, or generic MH folders.
It utilizes the Full-text search feature of PostgreSQL 8.3.
- -d dbname
- Specify database name
- -h hostname
- Specify hostname of database server
- -p port
- port number of database server
- -U username
- username for database
- -P password
- password for database user
- Don't remove nonexist messages
- recursive query
- verbose output
- --mecab-encoding encoding
- encoding of MeCab dictionary (default: Unix: EUC-JP / Win32: Shift_JIS)
sylph-searcher was written by Sylpheed Development Team.
This manual page was written by Hideki Yamane (Debian-JP) <[email protected]>,for the Debian project (but may be used by others).