SYNOPSIStrackinfo [OPTIONS] <track 1> [track 2] ...
trackinfo takes a list of audio tracks and writes information about them to standard output. This includes track length, number of channels, sample rate, bits-per-sample, filename and additional metadata, if any.
- -h, --help
- show a list of options and exit
- -n, --no-metadata
- do not print track metadata such as track name, album name and so forth
- -L, --low-level
- display low-level metadata information such as ID3 frames, Vorbis comment pairs, and so on
- -b, --bitrate
- prints the average bitrate of the track in kilobytes-per-second instead of the usual track information
- -%, --percentage
- prints the percentage compression of the track instead of the usual track information
- -C, --channel-assignment
- prints the track's channel assignment, if defined