$u1 = URI::WithBase->new($str, $base);
$u2 = $u1->abs;
$base = $u1->base;
$u1->base( $new_base )
DESCRIPTIONThis module provides the "URI::WithBase" class. Objects of this class are like "URI" objects, but can keep their base too. The base represents the context where this URI was found and can be used to absolutize or relativize the URI. All the methods described in URI are supported for "URI::WithBase" objects.
The methods provided in addition to or modified from those of "URI" are:
- $uri = URI::WithBase->new($str, [$base])
- The constructor takes an optional base URI as the second argument. If provided, this argument initializes the base attribute.
- $uri->base( [$new_base] )
- Can be used to get or set the value of the base attribute. The return value, which is the old value, is a URI object or "undef".
- $uri->abs( [$base_uri] )
- The $base_uri argument is now made optional as the object carries its base with it. A new object is returned even if $uri is already absolute (while plain URI objects simply return themselves in that case).
- $uri->rel( [$base_uri] )
- The $base_uri argument is now made optional as the object carries its base with it. A new object is always returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 1998-2002 Gisle Aas.