DESCRIPTIONRun a simple, standalone HTTP server configured to serve up ViewVC requests.
- -c, --config-file=PATH
- Use the file at PATH as the ViewVC configuration file. If not specified, ViewVC will try to use the configuration file in its installation tree; otherwise, built-in default values are used. This option is not valid in GUI mode.
- -d, --daemon
- Background the server process.
- -h, --host=HOST
- Start the server listening on HOST. You need to provide the hostname if you want to access the standalone server from a remote machine. The default is localhost.
- -p, --port=PORT
- Start the server on the given PORT. The default is 49152.
- -r, --repository=PATH
- Serve up the Subversion or CVS repository located at PATH. This option may be used more than once.
- -s, --script-alias=PATH
- Specify the ScriptAlias, the artificial path location that at which ViewVC appears to be located. For example, if your ScriptAlias is cgi-bin/viewvc, then ViewVC will be accessible at http://localhost:49152/cgi-bin/viewvc. The default is viewvc.
- -g, --gui
- Pop up a graphical interface for serving and testing ViewVC. Note: this requires a valid X11 display connection.
AUTHORSviewvc-standalone was written by the ViewVC Group. A complete list of authors may be obtained at http://www.viewvc.org/.
This manual page was written by John Zaitseff <[email protected]> for the Debian project. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later, and may be used under that licence by others.