VistaIOBoolean VistaIOCopyBand (src, src_band, dest, dest_band)
- VistaIOImage src, dest; VistaIOBand src_band, dest_band;
- Specifies the image to copy from (the source image).
- May specify a particular band of the source image to copy from, or may be VistaIOAllBands to indicate that all bands of the source image should be copied.
- Specifies the image to copy to (the destination image).
- Specifies the first band of the destination image to receive pixel values from the source image.
DESCRIPTIONVistaIOCopyBand copies pixel values from a source image, src, to a destination image, dest. The two images must have the same pixel representation, number of rows, and number of columns.
If src_band is the constant VistaIOAllBands, all of the source image's bands of pixel values are copied to the destination image beginning at the destination band dest_band. The destination image must have at least dest_band + VistaIOImageNBands (src) - 1 bands.
Otherwise, src_band specifies a single band of the source image. That band is copied to a single band, dest_band, of the destination image. The destination image must have at least dest_band + 1 bands.
Unlike most Vista image processing routines, this one does not copy the source image's attributes to the destination image.
RETURN VALUESVistaIOCopyImage returns TRUE if it is successful and FALSE otherwise.
- ``No destination specified.''
- The destination image, dest must be supplied.
- ``Band band referenced in image of nbands band(s).''
- The src_band (dest_band) argument is outside the range of source (destination) image band numbers.
- ``Destination image has dest_nbands bands; nbands expected.''
- The destination image has too few bands.
- ``Destination image has dest_prop property; src_prop expected.''
- Property is one of ``pixels'', ``rows'', or ``columns''. The destination image does not have the same pixel representation, number of rows, and number of columns as the source image.