- zip_set_file_comment(zip_t *archive, zip_uint64_t index, const char *comment, zip_uint16_t len, zip_flags_t flags);
- Guess encoding of comment (default).
- Interpret comment as UTF-8.
- Interpret comment as code page 437 (CP-437).
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the error information in archive is set to indicate the error.
ERRORSzip_file_set_comment() fails if:
- index is not a valid file index in archive, or len is less than 0 or longer than the maximum comment length in a zip file (65535), or comment is not a valid UTF-8 encoded string.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- The archive was opened in read-only mode.
AUTHORSDieter Baron <[email protected]> and Thomas Klausner <[email protected]>