const char *
- zip_file_get_comment(zip_t *archive, zip_uint64_t index, zip_uint32_t *lenp, zip_flags_t flags);
Additionally, the following flags are supported:
- Return the unmodified comment as it is in the ZIP archive.
- (Default.) Guess the encoding of the comment in the ZIP archive and convert it to UTF-8, if necessary.
- Follow the ZIP specification for file names and extend it to file comments, expecting them to be encoded in CP-437 in the ZIP archive (except if it is a UTF-8 comment from the special extra field). Convert it to UTF-8.
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion, a pointer to the comment is returned, or NULL if there is no comment. In case of an error, NULL is returned and the error code in archive is set to indicate the error.
ERRORSzip_file_get_comment() fails if:
- index is not a valid file index in archive.