SYNOPSISBot modules have variables that they can use to change their behaviour. This module, when loaded, gives people who are logged in and authenticated the ability to change these variables from the IRC interface. The variables that are set are in the object store, and begin ``user_'', so:
!set Module foo bar
will set the store key 'user_foo' to 'bar' in the 'Module' module.
- !set <module> <variable> <value>
- Sets the variable to value in a given module. Module must be loaded.
- !unset <module> <variable>
- Unsets a variable (deletes it entirely) for the current load of the module.
- !vars <module>
- Lists the variables and their current values in a module.
AUTHORMario Domgoergen <[email protected]>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.