The file mfsmetalogger.cfg contains configuration of LizardFS metalogger process.
Syntax is: OPTION = VALUE
Lines starting with # character are ignored.
- where to store metadata files
- user to run daemon as
- group to run daemon as (optional - if empty then default user group will be used)
- name of process to place in syslog messages (default is mfsmetalogger)
- whether to perform mlockall() to avoid swapping out mfsmetalogger process (default is 0, i.e. no)
- nice level to run daemon with (default is -19 if possible; note: process must be started as root to increase priority)
- number of metadata change log files (default is 50)
- number of previous metadata files to be kept (default is 3)
- metadata download frequency in hours (default is 24, at most BACK_LOGS/2)
- address of LizardFS master host to connect with (default is mfsmaster)
- number of LizardFS master port to connect with (default is 9419)
- delay in seconds before trying to reconnect to master after disconnection (default is 30)
- timeout (in seconds) for master connections (default is 60)
Copyright 2008-2009 Gemius SA, 2013-2015 Skytechnology sp. z o.o.
LizardFS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3.
LizardFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with LizardFS. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.