ml-makedepend [OPTIONS] project.cm target
ml-makedepend is a tool for generating dependency information to allow the Unix make(1) program to be used to build SML/NJ programs.
- Specify the name of the makefile to which the dependency information is appended. If this option is not given, then the output is appended to the end of the file makefile (or Makefile). It is an error if neither file exists and the -f option is not specified.
- specifies the name a make variable for architecture-specific filenames and paths (the default is ARCH).
- specifies the name a make variable for operating-system-specific filenames and paths (the default is OPSYS).
- generates full filenames and paths with any architecture or operating-system-specific parts expanded out to their definition for the host system. If this option is specified, then any -a and -o options are ignored.
- set the control ctl to value.
- define the CM variable name to have the given value.
- define the CM variable name to have the value 1.
- remove any definition of the CM variable name.
ml-makedepend(1) was written by Matthias Blume.
Copyright © 2014 The Fellowship of SML/NJ
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.