int shishi_dk(Shishi * handle, Shishi_key * key, const char * prfconstant, size_t prfconstantlen, Shishi_key * derivedkey);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_key * key
- input cryptographic key to use.
- const char * prfconstant
- input array with the constant string.
- size_t prfconstantlen
- size of input array with the constant string.
- Shishi_key * derivedkey
- pointer to derived key (allocated by caller).
DERIVE A KEY FROM A KEY AND A CONSTANT THUSLYDK(KEY, PRFCONSTANT) = SHISHI_RANDOM-TO-KEY(SHISHI_DR(KEY, PRFCONSTANT)).
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.