SYNOPSIStape2wav [ -r sample rate ] infile outfile
DESCRIPTIONtape2wav converts ZX Spectrum tape images to audio files.
- -r sample rate
- causes sample rate to be used as the sample rate for the target wav file. The default rate is 44100 Hz.
- -h, --help
- give brief usage help, listing available options.
- -V, --version
- output version information.
- specifies the tape file to be converted. This file can be in any of the tape formats supported by libspectrum(3).
- specifies the output wav file, if set to "-" will write the file to standard output.
AUTHORFredrick Meunier ([email protected]).