SYNOPSISweight [-options] <alignment file>
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the weight command.
weight is a program that calculates weights for a sequence alignment.
- -b <f>
- Use BLOSUM weighting scheme at <f> fractional identity.
- -f <f>
- Filter out seqs w/ fractional ident > <x> [0-1].
- Help; print version and usage info.
- -o <file>
- Save weight-annotated alignment in <outfile>.
- Use position based weight scheme (Henikoff & Henikoff).
- -s <n>
- Sample <n> sequences at random into a new alignment.
- Use Voronoi weight scheme (Sibbald & Argos).
- --informat <s>
Specify alignment file format <s>.
Allowed formats: SELEX, MSF, Clustal, a2m, PHYLIP.
- Suppress verbose banner.
Sean Eddy HHMI/Department of Genetics Washington University School of Medicine 4444 Forest Park Blvd., Box 8510 St Louis, MO 63108 USA Phone: 1-314-362-7666 FAX : 1-314-362-2157 Email: [email protected] This manual page was written by Nelson A. de Oliveira <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).