SYNOPSISesorex visir_util_clip [OPTIONS] FILE.sof
DESCRIPTIONThe files listed in the Set Of Frames (sof-file) must be tagged pair-wise: VISIR-raw-file.fits RAW VISIR-bpm-file.fits BPM
The product(s) will have a FITS card 'HIERARCH ESO PRO CATG' with a value of: BPM The outliers are marked as rejected in the matching bad pixel map.
- --keepfrac <float>
- The fraction of pixels to keep for the initialmedian (float; default: 0.9). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.keepfrac [default = 0.9].
- --kappa <float>
- Clip outside + or - kappa * sigma (the standard deviation) (float; default: 5.0). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.kappa [default = 5.0].
- --maxite <long>
- Max number of kappa-sigma clipping iterations (long; default: 3). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.maxite [default = 3].
- --shift-beams <bool>
- Account for movements of the object defined in CRPIX (bool; default: True). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.shift-beams [default = True].
- --error-source <str>
- Defines the way errors are generated: img-stdev: stdev of image timeseries: stdev of each pixel over the time axis of the cube none: no error generation (str; default: 'img-stdev'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.error-source [default = img-stdev].
- --error-out-type <str>
- Output clipped error as error, variance, weight or none (str; default: 'error'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is visir.visir_util_clip.error-out-type [default = error].
- --badimage <float>
If percentage of clipped pixels above this value the whole image is
considered bad (float; default: 0.2). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration
file is visir.visir_util_clip.badimage [default = 0.2].
Note that it is possible to create a configuration file containing these options, along with suitable default values. Please refer to the details provided by the 'esorex --help' command.
AUTHORLars Lundin <[email protected]>
BUG REPORTSPlease report any problems to [email protected] Alternatively, you may send a report to the ESO User Support Department <[email protected]>.
LICENSEThis file is part of the VISIR Instrument Pipeline Copyright (C) 2011 European Southern Observatory
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA